Eagles News · 2018-19 Sports Physical Information

OHSAA has a new way for parents to use the physical form. Parents will need to go to http://ohsaa.org/medicine/physicalexamform or www.e-ppe.com to look up our school on their website to register your student athlete. The Lindsay Law and Concussion forms are on the website under More tab and Forms.