We are excited to offer our elementary students in grades 3 through 5 the opportunity to participate in the DCS running club. The intent is to provide an avenue for students to get introduced to the sport of running with a focus on glorifying Christ in all we do. Your child will be introduced to both Track & Field and Cross Country running.
- We will try to get the group together twice each week for a couple of weeks. This will be largely dependent on weather. There may be opportunities to do some practices indoors as the winter progresses.
- The plan will be to find a 5K race to run as a group in the spring.
- Tuesday, November 6th – 3:30 – 4:40
- Thursday, November 8th – 3:30 – 4:30
- Tuesday, November 13th – 3:30 – 4:30
- Thursday, November 15th – 3:30 – 4:30
- Tuesday, November 20th – 3:30 – 4:30
- Michael Gregory; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @dcs_xc_tnf
- Facebook: facebook.com/DCSXCTNF/
- Instagram: @dcs_xc_tnf